Wednesday, June 25, 2008

For those of you who are scrap-bookers, card makers or even paper craft fanatics...

I just want you to know I am still a consultant for Close To My Heart. If you love the My Acrylix stamp sets, now is the time to buy they are Buy 2 get 1 Free with the less expensive one being free. All stamps available.....well except E size, stamp of the month, and custom stamps! 

I will be putting in an order this weekend so just let me know! 

You can go to the website www.closetomyheart.com and view both the spring and summer catalogs by clicking on the product button on the left side! All orders are at my cost, that is 10% off the total order every penny saved helps right!


2 comments:

Kellybean said...

hey! yeah Holly will be around the round up. We are going to the park after the parade too!

Misty said...

Good to know you are a CTMH consultant. If I ever need anything, I know where to go. Except, my husband might shoot me if I buy one more craft item. I already have one of the rooms in the house jam-packed full of my hobby stuff!