Friday, November 2, 2007

Twick or Tweating!





Here are some of the halloween pics of our kids! 
We tried to go to UVSC Halloween get together the night before halloween but after waiting in Disneyland lines just to get a pumpkin we were done. Too many people in too little spot.
Halloween was nice. After searching all day for Ryker a costume I found this cute doggy one at shopko.. I hated to pay for it though. Costumes are sooo expensive it was $25 and that was 50% off. I would never have paid $50 but we were down to our last 2 hours. He make a cute puppy but hated the head part. He liked to wear it to the side kinda like he had a dog coat. morbid I know. BUT HE was cute!
JO was a cute doctor. Gma Joy made it. She has matching one and it cost nothing because she got the doctor set for her good potty training about 2 months ago. Which she is doing better on... much better.
I bought myself a cute little holland girl costume but just decided it was too cold to sport it so I grabbed my old authentic 70's retro outfit and wore it. 
Jim was Darell from the show "The Office" we love that show. He was messin with the camera so all you get is a pic of his shirt until angela gets me the family pic we took at moms. 
While Ryker was sleeping JO and I went trick or treating around the neighborhood. She did well as this was her first year really twick or tweating she called it. She just wanted more and more! She said to me " thank you mom his is pun (fun) your da best!" I love it when she says that as I know as she gets older I will not hear that often or even at all. 
After Jo and I returned Jim was down to 8 pieces of candy so we headed to Lehi first to gma Innes took some pics and then to G Herberts. It was good times!

7 comments:

nate and marne said...

that was great! sorry to say, i had the costumes since the end of august. i'm a freak, i know. i just hate those rushes to find an outfit the day of. i would go nuts!! you are a trooper for dressing up, i just wander along with them, the boring mom. nathan was almost gonna let me do his hair and makeup, but we decided that might scare people!! he was gonna go as me. it would have been mighty funny though!!! it's great to see all of you, even if it is through pics. have a great day!!

nate and marne said...

that was great! sorry to say, i had the costumes since the end of august. i'm a freak, i know. i just hate those rushes to find an outfit the day of. i would go nuts!! you are a trooper for dressing up, i just wander along with them, the boring mom. nathan was almost gonna let me do his hair and makeup, but we decided that might scare people!! he was gonna go as me. it would have been mighty funny though!!! it's great to see all of you, even if it is through pics. have a great day!!

nate and marne said...

OK...I took the test for what city I belong in and I apparently have an unknown affinity for Rome. It works I guess. Marne and Leslie can take the kids and Jim and I can go gorge ourselves on food. Nate

Anonymous said...

Old Navy had some really cute costumes and they were 50% off the week before halloween putting them at $10-$12. There is an idea for next year. Also, I know a lot of friends that get them after halloween for the next year. I have a friend that got hers at Children's Place for .49 cents. Wow, what a deal.

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes! We are huge "The Office" fans too. Did you make the shirt or buy it somewhere? I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween!

Annaca said...

Funnest costumes! And I must say that purple ensamble of yours is just lovely!! Happy Fall.

Annaca said...

Funest costumes! And I must say that purple ensamble is just lovely!! Happy Fall.