Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cinderella and School pics!

 This is Jo on School Picture Day, Wed the 10th. I dislike studio pictures, especially school ones in particular, so we only purchased the class picture. We hope to book Angela soon for a family picture day and I am positive she will take some really good shots. But just for kicks, I had to take some  of our own out in the backyard. t Isn't she a goon? She just always has to pose or make a funny face.
 



So when Jo went to the dentist last week she got a tiara and a wand. Well, here she is all dressed up in an adorable cinderella costume Grandma Innes gave to us. G'ma probably made it, but I dunno it's cute though. She wants to be Cinderella for Halloween and I am fine with that especially with this good costume. All we need is  a cute hairdo and glass slippers right? 


Please notice how it's JO dressed up this time and not Ryker? 


3 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

What a cutie pie and I love how JO looks just like you! So... I feel like I can hit the town now and was wondering if maybe you guys want to get together next week? Email me if you can get together. jtandcarly@yahoo.com

Marisa Jean said...

I am totally in love with that costume! And don't feel like you are alone--I'm anti-portrait school pictures too. YUCK!

Amber said...

Jo looks cute in that costume! I still remember that was one of Amy's Halloween costumes!