Well, since Leslie tagged me I will post - only cuz I love her. I really am not into the tags, hehe.
10 Years Ago
I was on my mission in CA, serving in the Tujunga branch. That was my favorite area, lots of good memories there. Hope to drive through there again someday.
5 Things on my list to do Today
1. Get more details transitioned for the school's changeover to University status.
2. Finish and submit a review for RC Heli Magazine
3. Work more on my next article for the magazine, due this weekend
4. Fix a few database issues and get the bosses new computer setup started
5. Get a workout in and go to bed at a decent hour for a change
What would I do if I were suddenly a Millionaire?
Pay off all the bills, house, etc. Look for a decent piece of land somewhere and build a modest home with a flying field behind it. Give some money to our parents, they have earned it, and a little to each sibling. Take a few vacations with the kids, and then get back to normal life. Would still work no matter what - at least one job anyway.
3 Bad Habits
1. Going to bed much later than my 4:30 AM wake up time agrees with
2. Not putting my dishes in the dishwasher (its still new to me)
3. Calling people back, I am seriously horrible at it, I forget often. Emails, I am 100 times better at remembering.
5 Places I've lived
1. Lehi/Orem/Provo, UT
2. Inglewood, CA
3. Thatcher, AZ
4. Mesa, AZ
5. East Los Angeles Area, numerous cities
5 jobs I've had
1. Produce Boy at Kohlers
2. Injection Molder at Preseco in Midvale - fun times
3. Computer Tech at UVSC
4. Test Lab Manager at UniDyn
5. Now, LAN Specialist at UVU, Janitor for a Dr. Office, and an editor/writer for RC Heli Mag
5 things people don't know about me
1. I won a DARE essay contest in my younger days
2. I have never broken a bone in my body
3. I cannot roller skate or ice skate for the life of me - numerous failed outings, may try again, who knows
4. I speak spanish, but not as well as I used to
5. I love shooting, really like it, but havent been for a very long time.
Where will I be in 10 years?
Who the heck knows. I may still be at UVU, I may not. I will have a teenage daughter - so my hair will sure to have thinned.... I do hope to be a bit wiser, healthier, and not working 3 jobs by then - one would be great :) I dont know if or how many more children we might have, but we will be done by that time for sure (I will be 41). I do hope to be a good dad and husband. And on a personal note, I do hope to be better at flying my helicopters 10 years from now... I also, of course, hope my family and friends are still healthy and that I can keep in better contact with them over the years.
I tag nobody. You are all free :)