- School is over and I got an A- and I am ok with that
- My everyday job is over and it went out with a bang!
- Jim has lost 50lbs! Woot! Woot!
- Ryker turns 2 on Friday can't believe how time has flown.
- We got life insurance yeah!!!
- Jim got a new toy!
- Jo is getting smarter and smarter
- And the BEST Summer is almost here! YEAH
Saturday The kids and I went to a fun birthday party for our friend Sierra. She turns 5 today! We love you Si! That night Jim and I took JO and 17 other 4-H kids to the ReAl Game. It reaffirmed Jims hatred of watching soccer and I admit it was kinda uneventful and dumb that it ended in a tie but it was good to get out. Jo liked being under the sky.
Sunday we went to the Innes' for a yummy dinner and then Jo, Ang and Grandma Jo made cookies. It was good times and YUMMY!
That is it for us! WE hope you are all doing well!