Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ANOTHER POST





So finals are tomorrow, my everyday 30 hour+ job cuts down to 10 hours soon and I don't know what I am going to do.. heheh! I am excited to have some more time with my kids and hubby and for the summer to come. We have lots planned and I hope it all pans out. 
HOWEVER I love my job. I love working with students and trying to make a difference.  Here are some pics of my training that Jim accompanied me to. He even took classes with me but it was in Price what else was there to do.  He was a great taffy puller and the only man in the class!! AAHH how sweet...It was really fun and I look forward to next year but lets get summer here first!

6 comments:

Amber said...

I know you might get sick of hearing this but Jim you look great! I bet you feel great too! At first I thought that was a snake in the picture..lol

Smith Family said...

What classes are you taking that lets you make taffy?

Bonnie said...

Looks like fun. I have always wanted to pull taffy:)

Smith Family said...

I get it now!! Looks like a lot of fun! That's a really cool thing to be involved in. I bet you have such a blast!

Bonnie said...

I would love the recipe to the taffy. You should put it on our recipe blog:)

Marisa Jean said...

What is it that you do?